Sku : S190290-03
Weaver 1078 Saddle w/ Batten Seat-Med
With a comfortable, extra wide back and a batten seat, this saddle is ideal for arborists who are in the saddle for long periods of time:
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Leg straps help prevent slip-through and are made from heavy-duty coated webbing that is pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed by the manufacturer to prevent fraying and ensure a quality end product.
- Two additional dees are located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
- The 6" wide waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Batten seat floats on waist belt for easy positioning and comfort.
- Features adjustable accessory batten seat straps that keep your batten seat properly positioned.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large. Extra large size special order.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased: