We accept the following methods of payment: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa, PayPal and NET/30. NET/30 accounts will be granted upon completion of an American Arborist Supplies credit application (available upon request) and receipt of a satisfactory credit check.
All orders for shipments outside of the United States must be paid via PayPal. You will receive a PayPal invoice by email when your order is processed.
If you wish to establish a NET/30 account please call or email us and we will send you an American Arborist Supplies Credit Application. Account approval usually takes 2-3 weeks after we receive the completed application and you will be notified by mail of your account status at that time. (Government and educational institutions need only to contact us and file a Net/30 account information form.)
In order to place an order online using your pre-approved Net/30 account you must first go to My Profile or Register. After creating your profile and before placing your order; please call 800-441-8381 and ask for Customer Service. They will activate your Net/30 option on the order screen.
You only have to do this the first time you register. The option will be available after we activate your approved account.
Should you need to return an item we ask that you call ahead at 800-441-8381 for a return authorization number so we can avoid any questions or confusion when your package arrives.
At American Arborist Supplies we strive to ensure that every purchase meets our customers' expectations. If any item you received does not meet your expectations, please return it. Your refund or credit will be for the full purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges). If an item is defective or we have made an error, we will refund your shipping and handling charges.
Our return guidelines are as follows:
*All returns must be within 30 days.
*All products must be in unused condition.
*All products must be in original packaging.
*A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ITEMS RETURNED THAT ARE NOT DEFECTIVE OR SHIPPED IN ERROR*
Special order items may not be returned.
Please send all returns to:
American Arborist Supplies
882 S Matlack Street, Unit A
West Chester, PA 19382
1. American Arborist Supplies ships via UPS. Smaller items, such as throwline, throw weights, or small parts may be sent by U. S. mail. Items sent via US Mail will have a $1.50 handling charge already included in the shipping cost. All items selected to ship via US Mail must fit within the box/envelope dimensions listed on the Shipping Method check-out page. If the items won't fit then they will be shipped via Fedex.
2. **Orders over $99.00 and less than 20 lbs. qualify for free shipping. Free shipping does not apply to oversized items (products 4 ft. or over in length or over 20 lbs.), sale items and is not available on international orders.**
3. The UPS shipping costs added to your order when you check-out are estimates only. Customers will be charged by the actual weight and size of the items and current UPS rates in effect at the time of shipping.
4. Also, if your order needs to be shipped in multiple boxes due to the varying size of the items additional shipping will be charged that may not show on your final check-out invoice. If you have any other questions concerning shipping or freight costs on your order, please call Customer Service at 1-800-441-8381.
5. Because of their packaging size, pruning poles, long-handled tools, threaded rod, and other long items are considered by UPS to be oversized and will display the oversized item icon shown below. An additional $11.00 (Oversized surcharge) will be added to your product cost. These items do not qualify for free shipping.
6. For international orders (outside of the US) customers must contact Customer Service for their shipping options. All orders for shipments outside of the United States must be paid via PayPal. You will receive a PayPal invoice by email when your order is processed.
7. For shipments over 150 lbs. please call the order in to Customer Service. The maximum weight for our UPS rate calculator is 150 lbs. and if your order exceeds that limit you will not be able to choose a shipping method on check-out.