Sku : S190287-02
Weaver 1034 Saddle-Small
The Weaver 1034 saddle is a basic tree climber's harness with wider leg straps than the model 1010 saddle.
Constructed with four dees for extra stability:
- Four dees provide greater positioning ability and stability.
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories.
- Two additional dees located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- Cotton webbing for comfort combines with nylon webbing for strength.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
- Floating seat strap can easily be positioned for added comfort.
- Nylon leg straps are 2" wide and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steer hide leather.
- Leg straps are sewn and riveted to the seat strap.
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 5.5 lbs. (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, large. Extra large size special order.
extra small to extra large
cotton and nylon
maximum weight 300 lbs.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased: