Peltor Lite-Com Pro III
3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom Pro II is a hard hat mount hearing protector with built in programmable 2-way communication radio (403-470 MHz), a level dependent function and an external audio input. It is approved for use in potentially explosive areas according to ATEX/IECEx regulation.
Available in helmet mount or headband mount. Please select desired style.
• Intrinsically Safe Design-–Factory Mutual (FM) Approvals certified intrinsically safe.
• Wide, Softly Padded Headband and Deep Earcup Design provide a comfortable fit for extended wear.
• The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
• Two-Point Suspension and Wire Headband with Individual Spring Action help facilitate constant, even pressure distribution on the earmuff cushions for a secure and comfortable fit.
• Push to Talk (PTT) or Hands-Free Voice-Activated (VOX) Transmit Functions make it easy for employees to communicate in either mode.
• Situational Awareness-Two external earcup microphones allow user to hear ambient noises warning signals and have face-to-face conversations.
• Noise-Cancelling Microphone enables clear communications in noisy environments.
• With Bluetooth multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices.
• Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and charger
• Auto power off function
• Low battery warning