Lightweight, portable, gas-powered winch, with 2500 lb pulling capacity. If you ever need to bring down hung-up trees, pull out-of-reach logs, get a vehicle un-stuck, the Portable WinchTM is for you.
Buy the PCW 5000 and carrying kit as a combo and save $50 off of the case.
Weighing only 33 lb, the Portable WinchTM is easily carried and can be anchored to anything using the 6' long sling provided or the hitch plate (sold separately) for vehicles.
Use the Portable WinchTM with any length of rope (sold seperately). The rope is tied to the object to be moved and wound three times around the capstan drum (sold seperately). When the engine is running, the capstan rotates continuously and the friction created by pulling on the free end of the rope pulls the object. Load will move at a speed from 25 to 40 feet/minute, depending on the weight of the load.
The 2500 lb pulling capacity of the Portable WinchTM compares with the biggest ATV electric winches but offers more advantages:
• Portability (anchors to any tree or stump)
• 100% duty cycle (vs. 20% duty cycle for electric winches)
• 4 Stroke Honda Engine (uses unleaded gas)
• Constant pulling power (standard winches are rated for 1st layer pull)
• Unlimited rope length
• No kinks, pig tails or barbs on rope