• Specially designed leg pads that provide proper support and comfort.
• The pads stay out of the groin area and ensure proper blood flow to the legs.
• Friction buckles for easy suspension length adjustment.
• Quick Connect Buckle Waist and Leg Straps for quicker and easier donning.
• Compression-molded back pad to ensure maximum comfort with a durable TNX outer shell.
•Dual Rope Bridge with aluminum suspension ring.
• Suspender attachment rings allow the ability to be retrofit with suspenders.
This Crane Kit was developed by legendary American arborist, Mark Chisholm especially for Teufelberger. It is a three sling kit consisting of low stretch, lightweight legs that makes crane work safer and faster. Made from Endura Braid line, these slings are perfect for bigger pieces and extreme loads. The low stretch slings are easier and safer to use since there's no bouncing and the climber doesn't have to come down to reset slings, and the lack of hardware means there are no dropped pins. Kit consists of two orange 5/8" 20 foot slings and one blue 5/8" 30 foot sling.
Vertical: 6,200 lbs
Choker: 4,600 lbs
Basket: 12,500 lbs
Complete Zig-Zag climbing system. Kit contains the Zig Zag Plus, (2) Petzl OK Oval carabiners, Petzl Flow 150' 11.6 mm rope with a sewn eye, and a Weaver Rope bag to store the system. Also available in a 200' kit-S190411-20KIT-250.