Deep Root Feeding Equioment
The Green Garde Root Feeder - #201-RF is a ruggedly-built soil injector for use with the JD9 Spray Gun.
- Chrome-plated adjustable handle and foot plate
- Basic unit designed for pressure root feeding from 2" to 10" deep
- 2-hole tip included (other tips available)
THIS IS A CUSTOM MADE ITEM-ALLOW 5-10 DAYS FOR SHIPPING
Fabricated from double-thick steel pipe, this invigorator has a replaceable needle with an adjustable splash plate.'T' handle is reinforced with diagonal bracing to a reinforcing plate. Brass valve is an easy to use squeeze lever type with a maximum operating pressure of 170 psi.
The invigorator can be used for deep root watering, or for injecting fertilizer or other chemicals into the soil to treat diseases.
Comes equipped with a replaceable stainless steel four-hole tip. To order additional tips use part number R180200-10. (Replacement tips BACK IN STOCK)
The NJEKT is the largest single stroke injector on the market for plant health care! It can be used with all products, including liquid fertilizer, and does not require a power source or gravity to operate.
Adjustable height handles can be rotated inward for ease of operation in narrow places, and the handle height can be positioned to meet the applicator's preference.
1. Handle Adjustment - Unlimited adjustments by using NEW quick release handle.
2. Liquid Source - Use the removable tank, a modified backpack sprayer, or a tank you already have.
3. Digital Display - Shows the number of injections.
4. Injection Needle Storage - Additional slot for one extra injection needle.
5. Injection Counter - Counts the number of injections.
6. Calibration Scale - Adjust from 0 - 10 oz. (0 - 300 ml).
7. Fill Chamber - Up to 10 oz. per insertion.
8. Injection Needle - 3”, 6” or 9” lengths.
The Njekt™ system includes the Njekt Injector, 1 gallon removable treatment tank, one Injection Tip (3", 6", or 9") of your choice, and one gallon of Bio-Tree & Shrub fertilizer.