Throw Line Launchers
The Big Shot provides a launching mechanism to reach higher or more diffcullt line anchoring points with your throw weight and line.
Mount on either an 8 foot fiberglass foot pole or (2) four foot fiberglass poles that are sold separately.
Approximate maximum distance a line thrown from the Big Shot can reach is 150'.
|Shipping Weight :||2 lbs.|
Replacement rubber bands for the Big Shot head.
|Shipping Weight :||0.50 lbs.|
The Notch Big Shot Trigger improves consistency, improves launching accuracy and line setting. A must-have addition to the Big Shot sling shot.
• Reduces user arm fatigue
• Improves consistency
• Quick mid pole attachment allows custom pole mounting location
• Integrated safety latch prevents accidental deployment
• Fits all 1.25" round utility grade fiberglass poles
• Be sure the main trigger housing is securely closed, tighten tension bolt until both halves join together
• Do not pull BS pouch below the trigger position